Last Updated: April 20, 2023
Restrictions on Participation
- You are prohibited from the following:
1. Undertaking (or attempting to undertake) any self-referrals, fraudulent transactions or other actions inconsistent with the intention of the program.
2. Using the Finvari brand or marks or promoting Finvari services in a way that disparages or otherwise reflects poorly on the reputation of Finvari.
- Finvari may suspend or terminate your participation in the referral program if, in our sole judgement, you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any of these terms.
- Finvari reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this program at any time.
- Neither the referrer nor the referee may combine other offers with this offer.
- Finvari may approve or reject applications submitted through this referral program using any criteria it determines is appropriate whether publicized or not.
- Referrals will not qualify for the $500 if they have or attempted to open a Finvari account at any time, are engaged in activities identified on the Prohibited Activities List, or fail any criteria we establish for approval.
Conditions for Payment
- To qualify, the organization you are referring ("your referee") must become an approved Finvari customer and activate their first card.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the $500 to you and your referee will only be paid once your referee activates the company's first card.
- You will receive the $500 payment, in accordance with the below, for every approved referral. Your referee will also be paid a $500 payment in accordance with the below.
- There is no limit to the amount of companies that you refer.
- Payment will be in the form of either: a) an Amazon gift card; b) a check written to the company; or c) a donation to the Nonprofit (501c3) or your choice.
- Each company may choose how to receive the $500 in accordance with the above.
- Only one referral payment per referred company.
Other Legal Terms
- The Applicable Law and Arbitration provisions of the Finvari Corporate Account Agreement shall be integrated into these referral terms. Finvari's maximum liability to you for direct damages under these referral program terms is limited to the total amount paid or payable to you in the preceding three-month period for Finvari approved referrals. Finvari is not liable to you for consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages, lost profits or revenue whether or not you advised us of their possibility. This limitation will apply regardless of the legal theory on which your claim is based. If any portion of these referral terms is held to be invalid, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect and shall continue to be binding upon the parties